ITCC is a fastest growing Digital Advertising Agency based in Melbourne specializing in Web and Digital space.
• 3-4 years' cloud experience
• Configuration, deployment, and administration of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud planforms.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with at least some of the following: RHEL, Ubuntu, LAMP Stack, IDP/SSO/SAML, MS IIS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, MS Windows Server, MS SQL Server, MS SSIS, MS Dynamics CRM, MS SharePoint, Tableau
• Own assigned trouble case, managing and keeping up with all cases assigned, following up and resolving cases in accordance with SLAs.
• Install/troubleshoot application software (RHEL, Ubuntu, Windows OS etc.), user account management (Active Directory, LDAP, SAML/SSO), and installation/support of other third-party software. Local user management in a RHEL LAMP Stack Isolated Environments.
• One or more certifications, or experience with, or specialized training in related technologies: AWS Solutions Architect, Microsoft, VMWare, RHEL, ITIL, Security +
• Strong creative, analytical, problem solving and communication and written skills
• Ability to manage large or multiple projects, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and to switch between tasks quickly
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and change